Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BATTERING RAMS THESE DAYS

2:33 PM me: animation is too hard, maybe i should just switch my major to advanced weaponrylike trebuchets and complicated catapult systemsi feel like i have a knack for that kind of stuff2:34 PM Evan: it's getting harder and harder to find a decent battering ram these days2:35 PM me: i know, all the craftsmanship is gone for these cheap substitutes they make nowadaysits a shameyou look at the battering rams from 100 years ago and you're just floored at the beauty and functionality2:36 PM Evan: yeah, they've got the kids using aluminum battering rams these days2:37 PM me: and then you wonder why they're breaking everytime you bust open a door or a gate. they build them like that on purpose, so you have to keep buying more2:39 PM Evan: it ought to be regulatedme: it really ought to beits such a racketbut they're the ones really running the government anyways2:40 PM so its a catch 22Evan: yeah the battering ram lobby is super strong in washingtoneveryone's afraid to piss them off2:41 PM me: yeah well thats because they've all got mob connectionsits the yakuza is what it is2:42 PM its a conspiracy, but the second i say that people start to call me "x-files kid" and my credibility is gone

No comments: